@Luke5SOS: Just got a pats cheesesteak and ate it at geno’s. I got yelled at
In the Flesh + Real World Issues
The Lady of Shalott, 1888
John William Waterhouse (British, 1849-1917)
Oil on canvas, 1530 x 2000 mm
Tate Gallery, Britain
Finished this one last night while my internet was down woohoo!
Giveaway for all my art lovers~
I got an art set as a present and found a lot of leftover, almost brand-new art supplies I didn’t use in my years at art school. Even though I really appreciate the gift, knowing myself I will barely pick the materials up again and they’ll just stay in my closet painfully unused. So here it goes.
You will get:
- One wooden art box, as shown above
- One wooden palette
- One plastic watercolor palette
- One plastic ruler with right angle
- One paint mixing knife
- Two sketchbooks of your choice (11”x14”) (8.25”x5”) (8.5”x6”)
- Bamboo mat with 10 brushes of assorted size
- 6, 14 mm Winsor & Newton oil paints in assorted colors
- 3, 14 mm Winsor & Newton watercolor paints (basic RYB)
- 1 green watercolor paint
- Set of 12 chalk pastels
- Set of 12 Prismacolor colored pencils
- 5 mini Sharpies (pink, red, blue, black, green)
- 6 pencils in assorted hardnesses (no 2b’s)
- 6 art pens (pink, red, purple, black, blue, green)
- Set of 8 mini packs of Sugru in red, yellow, blue, black & white
- One sharpener & eraser
- 2 rolls of art wire (red & green)
- One 005 black art pen
- One 03 black art pen
- Bluetooth speaker (idk, it came with it)
- iPod charger and tablet charger (same)
- A 3-month subscription to all the adobe programs (email the address on the card)
- One mini fired ceramic bowl to paint or glaze however you want
All is brand new or barely used.
- Reblog as many times as you want
- No giveaway blogs
- Must be following me here
- I will pick a winner on 9/12/2014 at 11:11 EDT (month from now)
- Please be someone who will use it often!
- Even though I thought this would be a good idea in order to get more followers, I’m legitimately going to send this thing out bc I don’t roll with that “hopefully everyone will forget about this 10 grand giveaway” shit so good luck
I swear on everything that this isn’t just some stupid contest to gain followers. I’ve been wanting a new camera for ages so now I have two. I was thinking about returning/selling my old one, but I wouldn’t be getting the same amount or more than what it was originally priced. I’ve already talked to my mum about me giving it away, and she doesn’t mind. Anyway, who doesn’t like free stuff?
Here’s how this will work:
- You do not have to follow me. I don’t want any followers that don’t actually like my blog. I do ask of you to kindly check out my blog though. If you like it cool, if not, then your loss.
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like.
- Do not create any extra blogs or whatever, I will be looking on your archives.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing.
- Winner will be contacted via ask, so make sure that you have that on/open.
- This will be over on August 21st 2014, and the winner will be announced on the 22nd.
I am doing this basically to make someone else happy and also because I accidentally deleted the other contest I was doing. Please don’t participate if you already own a Canon, but you can if you’d like I guess. I really don’t care if you live in Hogwarts, anyone is allowed to enter.
Here’s what the winner will get:
- Canon EOS 1100D
- Camera Cover R-F-3
- Battery Charger LC-E10E
- EUR AC Cable 1m
- Battery pack LP-E10
- Battery cover
- Interface cable IFC-130U
- All the disks needed.
The camera is basically brand new.
If you think this is “stupid” of me to do or anything of that sort, than just ignore it. It’s that simple.
Q. “Why would you just giveaway an expensive camera to a stranger?”
A. TO MAKE THEM HAPPY!
Q. “How do we know you aren’t bullshitting us?”
A. To make a fake contest just for followers is stupid, plus, I have a picture of me holding both the cameras :)
I’m sacrificing part of my anonymity which I enjoy to have more options as far as what I can get off the ground. It’s a give and take sort of thing.